[WWI] Palmer Aero Cord Tyres

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Thu Aug 25 19:59:16 EDT 2011

Mike!
> I am trying to finish my Corel drawing of the above mentioned
> markings to make some decals to put on scale model wheels.  Several
> years ago in
> some British modeling magazine there was re-printed a copy of
> the spec sheet for this marking.

It was printed on one of the issues of the first year of Windsock
magazine (1985). It was printed again on the 20th anniversary edition
special issue.
I have them here, alas, I don't have a scanner to send you a copy.
Perhaps someone on the list have  both magazine and scanner handy? I
might get the magazine to work tomorrow and I'll do what I can, if
you're not in a hurry.
HTH
D.