[WWI] Palmer Aero Cord Tyres

Mike Franklin guitar.guitar at earthlink.net
Thu Aug 25 19:05:35 EDT 2011

Hello folks, etc.

I am trying to finish my Corel drawing of the above mentioned
markings to make some decals to put on scale model wheels.  Several years
ago in
some British modeling magazine there was re-printed a copy of
the spec sheet for this marking.  I seem to have lost mine and can't find
it on the intergoogle.  I would be much appreciative if
somebody who knows these things would point me
in the right direction, or, send me a copy as an attachment.

To:
guitar dot guitar at earthlink dot net

Thanks,

Mike the modelhound in Bellingham, WA. USA