[WWI] For Your Surfing Pleasure: Interesting Virtual WWI Models

Brent orc51o at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 19:03:06 EDT 2011

D!

I agree, Mark does most excellent work. I thought the front end of some of
David Collin’s models looked a bit bulbous.

I am working on turning 3-view drawings into a 3D model. Then we will see if
I can paint it in PhotoShop. I also have friends with access to SLA
machines. So, I may “print” one out soon.

Be good!

ß!