[WWI] For Your Surfing Pleasure: Interesting Virtual WWI Models

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Thu Aug 25 10:40:45 EDT 2011

Brento!
It's a great work, even if I like Mark Miller's renderings better. A word of caution, he seems to have used as source of his 3D model some innacurate plans that show the fuselage cross section of the D.III as being rounded all over its lenght.
That said, the 3D model you can build will be always as good as your reference drawings are.
Now, how to turn a picture into a 3D artwork, and then to a 3 view drawing or a thing to do in a volume printer?
D.