[WWI] OTF Convention

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Wed Aug 24 00:13:03 EDT 2011

Listees,

                If you're coming to the convention but have been lazy about
securing reservations, President J.R. Williams tells me that there are still
rooms available at the TraveLodge in Monterey, directly across the street
from the Casa Munras.  Don't know how long the rooms will be available,
however.  J.R. tells me that he's been informed that there are other folks'
get-togethers in the area that are causing a shortage of space, even thought
the convention is in October.  If you need help, contact me at
jmikl2957 at comcast.net.