[WWI] Free serial number fonts

Andy Bannister a.bann at ntlworld.com
Sun Aug 21 20:31:34 EDT 2011

Hey Mike,
Good to see your name again! How's things? Still in Bellingham? Still
building? I've been a bit busy lately otherwise I'd have replied sooner.
My wife and I are in the process of opening a model shop here in the UK
and I'm still (unfortunately) working full time.

Anyway, I would be very interested in your MS cowl logos if you are
still able to supply. Let me know how you prefer payment.
Hope all's well.

Andy Bannister