[WWI] It's a......it's a.....

Shane Weier bristolf2b at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 21 18:25:16 EDT 2011

Brad says

>Maybe it's time for StE to start scratch building a 1/32
FEE.

Not happening. I don't do 1/32, which is rather too big and agricultural to sitl with my conception of "miniature"

OTOH feel free to hope for one - I don't mind.

On the subject of Wingnuts, I had been hoping to see Dave Wilson's W.29 which was much discussed here some time back, but if Dave was at Queensland Model Hobbies Expo instead of the johnny come lately show in NZ, I never saw him or his model.

Which is sad. Also sad was the dearth of WNW models on display built by *anyone*  In the rarefied atmosphere of t'internet one could be forgiven for thinking that they're the only WW1 models being built, and if that is so, we're in trouble.

Shane

My Strine is a Toad in Disguise

Quidvis recte factum,
quamvis humile, praeclarum