[WWI] WWI List Re: It's a......it's a.....

Paul Thompson flutes at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 20 03:30:36 EDT 2011

Maybe it's time for StE to start scratch building a 1/32 FEE.  It might be
the only way the rest of us will get a nice injected one from WNW!  I see
they're selling rigging on their website now.  Sorry if this was mentioned
previously.  I've just been skimming the list quickly between jobs.

Brad <

    If you mean the EZline, that's available from the manufacturer, who has
a website and an Ebay shop. http://www.bobeshobbyhouse.com/ezl.html . $12.50
a throw but with shipping on top. Wingnuts sells it for $16.00 but I expect
they include shipping.

Paul.