[WWI] WWI List Re: It's a......it's a.....

Rob rob at rob-stewart.to
Fri Aug 19 21:13:29 EDT 2011

The. FEE is coming at some point.

The D.XII will be available for order at end Sept or Start Oct.

I'm sure there will be other kits released at the same time.

I'm intigued how the boom rigging is turning out in production..

FWIW Ray Rimmel says the pfalz kit is the best that WNW have released to date.

Rob Stewart
Sent from Rob's BlueBerry