[WWI] Flying Boat Help - Brandenburg FB

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Thu Aug 18 20:33:10 EDT 2011

Hi Brent,

I have "Die Flugzeuge der k.u.k. Luftfahrtruppe & Seeflieger 1914-18."  Although it's in German you'll find better pictures of what you're looking for on page 170.  Also, starting on page 154 there's a complete listing by serial # of A/H flying boats.  If you can get a copy of this book it's a gold mine for all A/H aircraft.  Let me know if I can be of any more help with this.

Gabe