[WWI] PETER LEONARD ALERT! FW: Hello

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 16 08:17:37 EDT 2011

Hi Peter:

Your mailbox has been hacked. This is a typical scam.

Michael

Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 06:53:01 +0000
From: peter-l at mail.com
Subject: Hello

	Hello,

	How are you doing ? Sorry I didn't inform you about my traveling to Spain for a program,i hate to do this but am some difficulties here because i misplaced my Wallet on my way to the hotel where my money and other valuable things like my credit were kept in . I already contacted my credit card company to Stop my cards immediately,But where my problem lies is that it will take another 5 days to get me a replacement. I will like you to assist me with a loan of 2,500 Euro to sort-out my hotel bills and get myself back home. I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with and I promise to reimburse you at my return,Kindly let me know if you can be of help? so that i can let you know the wire transfer instructions.

	Your help will be greatly appreciated.

	Thanks

	Peter