[WWI] Getting back OT, Eduard Fokker Dr-I Dual combo kit #8161

Thomas Solinski dr-i.417.17 at cox.net
Mon Aug 15 18:30:56 EDT 2011

Doing some stash snooping and I was looking over this kit that I've had for
a while.  Came to notice that the box art doesn't match the decal sheets
inside.

Box art shows 6 paint schemes to be used on the two kits in the box.
Instructions and decal sheets also show 6 paint schemes but only 5 match
what's on the outside of the box.

Outside shows a plane with white zig-zag lines and a yellow tail with red
stripes.

Inside has markings for a Lt Weiss, white wings and tail feathers.

Anyone know how/why Eduard did this

MrT