[WWI] Gotha

Stuart Malone smalone at kc.rr.com
Mon Aug 15 08:22:50 EDT 2011

I love the Czech language!  Can't speak it, but the names are a
blast.  My favorite from my home town is Ourecky.  Here, it is
pronounced O-zhet-skee.  No relation to me, just friends of the
family.  To keep this on topic, here's a link to Anton Ourecky's draft
registration card.

Documents

Stuart Malone