[WWI] Gotha

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 14 22:01:49 EDT 2011

Well, he calls himself Louis with an "s". See here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tp4PbwqNdwo

Anyhow, I thought you's in Baton Rouge.

From: reason108 at hotmail.com
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2011 20:51:52 -0500
Subject: Re: [WWI] Gotha

We call him Louie Armstrong in NO.

E.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry for the Honor and Glory of our Ancestral Gods

From: mkendix at hotmail.com
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 00:17:37 +0000

I like to say "Lewisville" as in Joe Louis and Louis Armstrong.