[WWI] Gotha

tom.mason at charter.net tom.mason at charter.net
Sat Aug 13 19:13:31 EDT 2011

That is the way I have been pronouncing it since a friend told me that
was the way to pronounce. That was back in the mid 1960's. I am glad I
have doing it right all of these years. What made me bring the question
up as over all these years I have never heard anyone else pronounce it
that way.

So, Thank You Brad

T.O.M.