[WWI] New OT Hat kits

J.R. Boye hopeandmercy at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:18:36 EDT 2011

     Tom are they the company that produced the Turkish Artillery? Those guns were soft plastic along with the figures, which is disappointing. I'm glad they are getting away from that, at least on the guns.

      I really like the harder material used by Emhar for the AEF figures, and wish companies like Strelets and Waterloo 1815 would follow suit.

                                                                                 J.R. Boye