[WWI] WWI List Re: Hyperscale and WNW

Rob Stewart rob at rob-stewart.to
Fri Aug 12 15:49:33 EDT 2011

I don't know about that one Kevin.

For the D.VII they'd have to have loads of 4-colour loz in the works,
and sheets of decal options, like they have with the Alb and the Pfalz.

IMO.

I'm going for a boomer, the DH2 or the FEE.

Hopefully the FEE.  gives me a chance to save up for one!

Although I already have 3.5 WNW kits waiting for me, and an eye on the
Gotha.....

Rob Stewart.