[WWI] Hyperscale

Gabriel Limon arglim at msn.com
Fri Aug 12 13:41:13 EDT 2011

Brad, I'm with you.  With the rep FE and the new pubs, it might just be a tie-in.  Won't that be a bit large on the shelf!.

Gabe

From: bigglesrfc at sympatico.ca
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 13:14:41 -0400
Subject: Re: [WWI] Hyperscale

Maybe It'll be a suprise release of the Big Ack!
Maybe Guynemer will land at LeBourget and ask if he missed anything while he was
gone...

I'm hoping for the FE2.  With all the new
publications out the timing would be pretty good.

Brad
(hoping)