[WWI] Hyperscale and WNW

Rev Zoom winks147 at cox.net
Fri Aug 12 12:46:16 EDT 2011

I have a gut feeling it will be the D VII.  As far as the Nats, Roll Models
had a big display but beyond that, there was little WWI.  Far too much
modern as far as I was concerned.  I mean, who can love a jet?

Oh, the Michael Fritz Award DH 9a was truly a work of art.  The cockpit and
gunner positions were the best I've seen.

Kevin

Message: 31