[WWI] Hyperscale

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 11:52:55 EDT 2011

I saw that - they will announce a new kit at the NZ Nationals.

Also, a very nice little Airfix build on ARC- scroll down to August 11th:

http://www.aircraftresourcecenter.com/

I love the way he's done the pilots and the colour scheme looks really neat. He's done the fuselage in hand-cut painted clear decal paper. No rib tapes & same colour loz for under and top sides but looks great on the shelf.