[WWI] Added:2011 Michael Fritz Award

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Fri Aug 12 09:22:35 EDT 2011

Absolutely a clock stopping eye popper! I think these WNW kits make for a kapow! impact. I wish I could afford more of them and accomodate more space-wise. I love the American Dh-4 and in 1/32 that must be a sight indeed. I could be happily tr-scalar. Actually the Michael L Fritz award section is something I'd never seen and what a gorgeous collection of model pics it is, magnificent stuff.                                                 Cheers,                                                     Nick.