[WWI] Ever Find a Nice Surprise in the Stash? Warning ot content.

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Aug 10 13:37:11 EDT 2011

Mr. T!
> I currently have the opposite problem.  I HAD a box with both a SMER
> 1:50/48 Ansaldo and an AVRO 504 kit in it.  For the love of searching my
> little >300 current stash I cannot find that box to save my life.

Let's hope no one comes up and point a trebuchet at you demanding those kits
at once (I hate when that happens!) Anyway, here those Smer kits are
relatively common and reasonably priced. Perhaps they're cheap because no
one buys them anymore?

> Well the old computer is now moved adjacent to the stash and as soon as I
> figgure out how to get pictures into  an EXCEL speadsheet I'll be
> re-inventorying.

Try using Zim Wiki, the same program that Dennis used for his Windsock
magazine article database. It's very versatile and can be navigated very
easily.
D.