[WWI] Added:SIEMENS SCHUCKERT SSW.D.III

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Mon Aug 8 15:36:39 EDT 2011

Thanks, J.R. and yes, I'm still 'biscalar'. I've just received 3 pegasus kits from Freightdog, as Colin is insisting on selling some of them at give away prices. Colin for president!! I've also just relieved Don Ralston of his 1/72 Freiedrichshafen G.III and Fairey Campania too. And then there's some vacs in 1/72 im very tempted by in the stash. Struggling on with another 1/48 Hi-tech kit at the moment. I'm glad you like the SSW, but I apologise for the terrible quality pics... Then again they hide a lot of sins. 1/72 and 1/48 each have their own appeal, sadly for the wallet I've fallen for both. And now I've got WNW Albatros D.V to confuse me further.

                         Cheers,

                               Nick.