[WWI] Early-Fokker Lozenge

coyotemagic at comcast.net coyotemagic at comcast.net
Sun Aug 7 21:29:47 EDT 2011

Honestly, Mike, I'm sure you're more knowledgeable about German aircraft than I am.  Perhaps you could pose your question on the Great War in the Air Forum in the Aircraft section and the Models section.  You'll get a quick answer, I'm sure.

BTW, I was always under the impression that Fokker streaking was more of an olive green/brown over CDL .  All accounts I've ever read on how it was applied indicate that plain varnished linen had a greenish brown dope applied to it with a loaded brush until the paint ran out, then the brush was loaded and the streaking began again.

Cheers,

Bud