[WWI] Jennies still in existence

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at gmail.com
Sun Aug 7 10:32:56 EDT 2011

Hei,

You are probably right about the Jenny having the largest number of
airworthy survivors, the runner ups I can think of are Bleriot XI,
Avro 504 and Bristol Fighter (saw and heard three of the latter in the
air over Old Warden a few years ago).

All Jenny survivors (airworthy and static) are located in North
America - only a rather crude replica flying in the Czech Republic.

  Eders
Knut Erik