[WWI] Added:SIEMENS SCHUCKERT SSW.D.III & NIEUPORT 25

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 12:41:56 EDT 2011

Thank you Buz, Paul, Gabe, Randy. I know that some people may have different ideas on the colour details of various aspects, such as the colours of the tail and the colours of the rib tapes on the aircraft, but even with the excellent reference I got supplied and for that I owe Bryon Robertson a HUGE THANK YOU!!! cheers, mate! I still couldn't find definitive proof of colours for those particular details so I went with what I had and what looked good to me. It's probly wrong!!                 Cheers,                     Nick.