[WWI] Added:Karaya's 1/48 Nieuport 25

coyotemagic at comcast.net coyotemagic at comcast.net
Sat Aug 6 12:06:45 EDT 2011

Thanks, Nick.  Based on your recommendation, I got the Salamander kit and it doesn't look as fierce as everyone says it is, just sitting on it's sprues .  Maybe when it's released it becomes dangerous.  Hope not.

I'll send you an email outlining my departure from the 'drome .  All for the best, I assure you.

Cheers,

Bud