[WWI] Added:SIEMENS SCHUCKERT SSW.D.III & NIEUPORT 25

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 10:19:56 EDT 2011

<Can't understand what this thing called a 'jet' is though....>

Paul, it confused the hell out of me, too. From looking at the pictures it seems to work through tremendous flatulence at high pressure???? I don't think it'll catch on.                    Cheers,                         Nick.From: flutes at xs4all.nl