[WWI] Added:Karaya's 1/48 Nieuport 25

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Sat Aug 6 10:08:30 EDT 2011

Bud, Fabulous Nieuport. I love the Karaya kits , to be honest they should get some of your pictures on their website and that would be a great sales pitch for them, such is the quality of the models you get from them. Unfortunately for me, I have the Hi-tech kit of the Nieuport, but my guess is it will be every bit as much of a pitched battle as I have found the Hi-Tech Sopwith Salamander kit to be. An engine that appears to be a larger diameter than the cowl it's supposed to fit in? Aye Chihuahua!!!! That Nieuport is a gorgeous model. I really look forward to seeing your SSW D.IV. The decals for the markings and Loz are, I think, simply top drawer in the Koster kits.   As for missing out on the progress of the D.III build, you didn't as I never followed up with the progress reports, due to a complete digital camera accidental disassembly! Only recently replaced it.        Bud, I'm curious, What did you do to get banned from the 'drome? Was it anything political? Whatever it was it's the 'Dromes loss, cause now we got all your 'Kung Fu' here.                    Cheers,                            Nick.> Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2011 21:08:09 -0400