[WWI] Added:SIEMENS SCHUCKERT SSW.D.III & NIEUPORT 25

Paul Thompson flutes at xs4all.nl
Sat Aug 6 04:35:22 EDT 2011

Both excellent (as was everything by everyone else that I didn't comment on
recently due to a lapse of attention, mostly brought about by the need to
walk my dog 3 hours a day, and then continually prise my daughter away from
my computer with a crowbar).

I like the CA soaked paper idea on the Ssw.III legs.  I love it when people
mangle unexpected materials into suitable shapes to solve a problem. Can't
understand what this thing called a 'jet' is though....

Paul.