[WWI] Added:SIEMENS SCHUCKERT SSW.D.III

coyotemagic at comcast.net coyotemagic at comcast.net
Fri Aug 5 21:33:39 EDT 2011

Absolutely gorgeous, Nick!  I remember when you started this on the 'drome , then I went and got myself banned and missed out on following your progress.  Delighted to see that you've finished her and in such fine fashion.  I've got the Koster D.IV and have just finished sanding all the mating surfaces (not as many as you had since the wings are resin on that kit).  I've "traced" the pe parts from the Eduard D.III onto plastic card for most of the interior.  Should be fun.  Hope I can get mine to look half as good as yours.  She's a beauty.

Cheers,

Bud