[WWI] Halberstadt

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Thu Aug 4 11:20:21 EDT 2011

Tim, the Halbie is a beauty. I know what you mean about struggling with photography, I have similar problems with my own submissions but I would rather see the pictures you've got than no pics at all. Just that more would have been cool! I think it may be a re-sizing problem you have and my pooter seems to insist I go a different way about acheiving that every time. It is frustrating, or maybe Im just stoopid. Probly the latter.                                                                                Cheers,                                                 Nick.