[WWI] Added:Halberstadt CL-II

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Tue Aug 2 13:52:24 EDT 2011

Tim, that Halbie's a beauty, I just wish you had more and bigger pics of the model. The Blue Max Halbie is a lovely kit to work with and yours is a fine example of the kind of excellent model that can be acheived with that kit. I love the scumble. a particularly hard finish to cook but yours looks 'right' whatever that is. A Beauty! Thanks for the pics.                                      Cheers,                                               Nick.> Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2011 20:49:16 -0400