[WWI] No interest in the new Dreadnought?

John Ratzenberger JohnRatzenberger at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 1 13:09:34 EDT 2011

The book, 'The Battleship Dreadnought - Anatomy of the Ship' has what you seek.
I have it but am away from home and so cannot access the rigging diagrams.

I have the kit on pre-order and so haven't seen it yet.  What configuration is it ?  Off top of my head, I think there is the original, a pre-war refit, then a war-time refit (or two).  That makes a difference in rigging.

John Ratzenberger