[WWI] No interest in the new Dreadnought?

M Berggren berggren.berggren at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 06:56:48 EDT 2011

I got my Dreadnought today. Looks very nice, but there are a few things.

There's a few small sinkmarks that might be quite irritating to fill, since
they are close to the hull detail.
And there's no rigging diagram. I hate this, and Zvezda isn't exactly alone
on doing this. Why can't they put together something basic at least? I have
no idea what the cables, threads and antennas do or where they go. I'm
interested in ships because how they look as models, not on how the original
worked.

/Magnus