[WWI] Schémas Farman

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Sun Nov 28 18:35:52 EST 2010

Agreed. Now if youd like to e-mail Dave a set of drawings with the interior of the UFAG C.I included I would love to see those, as well.

                                                                    Cheers,

                                                                            Nick.

From: smalone at kc.rr.com
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 07:35:03 -0600
Subject: Re: [WWI] Schémas Farman

Knut Eric,

Thank you for your 'mistake'.  Pictures duly saved for future
reference.  Please feel free to continue your email errors in the
future!

Stuart Malone

On Nov 27, 2010, at 2:02 PM, Knut Erik Hagen wrote: > Hei, > > They drawings were intended just for Dave, a mistake on my side not to > change the address from list to single person. > We try to keep the number of attachments on this list to a minimum, > just doing it when a picture says more than a thousand words. > > When I tried to send them directly to Dave a minute later did the > message bounce because it was too large! > > > Eders > Knut Erik > > > 2010/11/27 Helen and Chris : >> Knut Eric, >> >> I expect Dave will be over the moon with these drawings. As will >> many >> listees - me included. >> >> Thank you very much for posting them. >> >> Chris. >> >> Hei, >> >> Sorting through some old Emails did I find this one. >> There is an 1:72 kits mainly in etched brass being prepared by >> Aircraft in Miniature: >> http://www.aim72.co.uk/page6.html >> >> I have provided him with a CD containing pictures of restored >> Longhorns and contemporary drawings, >> here are some of the drawings in case they could be of use to you. >> >> >> 2010/8/26 Dave Vosburgh : >>> Still hacking away at the Snipe and idly giving thought to future >>> projects... after reading Wind In the Wires I was really taken >>> with DG-M's >>> descriptions of his days flying the Farman, and have been giving >>> thought >>> to >>> scratchbuilding a Longhorn in 1:48 (of course I've been out of the >>> field >>> for >>> a few years, nobody's got a kit of one, do they? If so it must be >>> mostly >>> Struts) which would be a good excuse to try out my new home-made >>> vacuform >>> device. >>> >>> I've tried looking to see if there was a Datafile, but results >>> have been >>> inconclusive. Does anyone know of a source of good (Stair/Woodman- >>> class) >>> drawings? I've got a few period GA drawings but nothing you could >>> really >>> work from. >>> >>> Just curious. >