[WWI] Diego's image

Helen and Chris 2kermavio at orange.fr
Wed Nov 24 21:08:42 EST 2010

Brad wrote:

 I've seen this same image on T-shirts with several captions including: "There's No Such Thing As Gravity...The Earth Sucks!", the simpler "Gravity Sucks" and my personal favourite: "You Can't Fool Mother Nature!".

I live a very sheltered life, Brad.  Seldom does the harsh depravity of the outside world inflict itself upon my corner of North Western France.  When it does, it's normally in the form of child/woman/man bites dog kind of thing.

Usually, the dog gets compensation.

So, I've not seen the things you have.  But I'm not surprised that Mother Nature isn't fooled.

BTBE

Chris.