[WWI] Cup of Happiness

Helen and Chris 2kermavio at orange.fr
Wed Nov 24 19:50:01 EST 2010

Today my decals arrived from Pheon.  And my Cup of Happiness isn't just overflowing; it's flooding the bloody place.

Some claim that Rowan's stuff is expensive.  If you take it as simply a decal sheet, you may, just, have a point.  But if you look at what you get for your money, it's bloody good value.

My sheet, for a Pup, comes with enough stuff to build 10 (ten -TEN) different aircraft.  That works out at way less than 2?, £ or $ per model.

And then there is the research factor.  A booklet is provided which gives you information about the pilot(s) and where the aircraft was stationed.

And then there are colour prints in profile and from overhead.  With the arguable options.  These, in time, will find themselves covered in glass, surrounded by wood and shoved up on my wall. Cheaper pictures I've never had!

Chris.