[WWI] Diego's image

Helen and Chris 2kermavio at orange.fr
Wed Nov 24 18:42:03 EST 2010

Having referred to a (free) internet translation site and discovered that "sinterklaas" is the same word in English (!), the joke - if there was one - is sadly lost on me.

However, may I suggest the following as captions.

Algernon was determined that, by hook or by crook, he would get that topmost apple.

"Does this mean I don't get my pilots licence?"

Subsequently, it was deemed that observers should sit in the rear cockpit.

Prioritise when you check for messages on your mobile 'phone.

Any others?

Chris.