[WWI] O/T Favorites (Not)

Diego Fernetti dfernet0 at rosario.gov.ar
Wed Nov 24 07:04:53 EST 2010

S!
> I like all OT aircraft, with the possible exception of the Nie 28 which
> certainly looks like it would have been better aborted before production.

Are you speaking aesthetically or about its engineering faults?
If speaking about the looks, I find utterly disconcerting that you consider
the Nieuport 28 abhorrent while tacitly defending such designs as the ill
proportioned Blackburn Kangaroo (the ANZAC must have been aggraviated for
this) and the Mann-Grimmer M.1, whose "beautiful" lines I attach here.
D.