[WWI] O/T Favorites (Not)

e-mail a.bann a.bann at ntlworld.com
Mon Nov 22 04:17:46 EST 2010

My least favourite is probably the SPAD XIII (sorry Neil!). Compared to the
VII, which looks like a zippy little sports car, the XIII just looks like
a lumbering delivery truck with an eating disorder. I'm always amazed that
whenever a new SPAD kit comes out it is invariably a XIII instead of the
VII, though at least we have good ol' Roden to address the imbalance in
1/32nd.

Gotta agree with Chris too though - the DH6 is one homely beast....

Andy