[WWI] O/T Favorites (Not)

Knut Erik Hagen knut.erik.hagen at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 12:38:58 EST 2010

Farman F.40/46.

Dangerous aircraft that the French delivered to Norway during and
after WW1 instead of more modern aircraft
(Final delivery in Sep.1920).

This was pushing the pusher layout too far, holding on to the pusher
formula after better aircraft were developed.

http://www.lokalhistoriewiki.no/index.php/Norges_første_fatale_flyulykke#Henri_Farman_F40_LX

  Eders
Knut Erik