[WWI] HP 0/400 was Aeroclub pup was Irony

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 07:55:17 EST 2010

Ah. . . . Maybe a holy handgreanade as well?? Yea verily count not to four , or two, but three shall be the number. . .  . Too quick, and not enough suffering for the unexpected papal hit squad, p'raps?

Either way, I hope you hated the bastard enough for all of us. Stealing another man's glory is black, dark, evil and truly the actions of a dark heretic ( Dark heresy, as opposed to Ernie heresy, which as we all know is GOOD and TRUE).

                             Cheers,

                                   Nick.