[WWI] HP 0/400 was Aeroclub pup was Irony

Crawford Neil Neil.Crawford at volvo.com
Thu Nov 18 06:47:17 EST 2010

Thinking about this is interesting, I think Aris is quite safe here. But how do you define
"the handiwork of the entrant" ?   In a way Kostas help is the same as I'm getting from
Anders Bruun for my Dep scratchbuild, he's done the drawings, I might even ask him to help
me with some decals, is that over the limit?  How about if I get a Martin Digmayer prop, is that OK,
or if I get a friend to carve it, still OK? If you use a kit is it still your own handiwork?
In my opinion, anything goes as long as you're honest with it, and write it down.
I'm not sure if they have this rule at all IPMS competitions.
/Neil