[WWI] 11th November

Michael Kendix mkendix at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 13 18:02:00 EST 2010

Sorry Hammer that I shouted at you. Landoni got me riled up with his t-party allusions. Anyhow, sorry.

Kendix

From: hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
To: wwi at wwi-models.org
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 23:22:12 +0000
Subject: Re: [WWI] 11th November

Fact is, Kendix ( If we wish to address each other like we in a thirties public scool or a n.c.o admonishing an errant private) your desire to discuss your hobby, WWI (modelling)  is a result of politics handled very badly in 1914, so it kinda goes with the territory, chum. Arguably.

                                                 Cheers,

                                                             Nick.