[WWI] Eduard 1/48 N.17 Profipack

Mike Vice jmikl2957 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 13 13:02:01 EST 2010

                Having totally f'ed up a recent effort on one of these, I'm
starting over.  (That courtesy of my airbrush crashing and trying to finish
the kit with a hand-painted rear fuselage--don't ever try this!)  Checking
the PE fret and the instructions on the ProfiPack version I see a number of
parts that represent cockpit instruments.  Anyone with a copy of the
instructions (for layout purposes), do you know which instrument is
represented by each PE part , so I can add a few decals for instrument
faces?  TIA.

                                Mike