[WWI] Playing Games

Mike Kavanaugh mike_kavanaugh at operamail.com
Sat Nov 13 04:18:08 EST 2010

I'm a transplanted Yankee for too many years in Texas.  No argument here.  At the risk of offending Michael Kendix, the politics here stink,the allergens have taken over my life and I'm thinking of moving to Nevada where maybe I can breathe. Our governor holds out for secession.  I don't know if I will be able to afford the import/export taxes, much less lose my social security, being an alien.

Stuart Malone smalone at kc.rr.com

Anything they can turn a buck on, Texans will be involved;)