[WWI] Encyclopedia of U.S. Military Aircraft

Thomas Young maiesm72 at att.net
Fri Nov 12 15:37:44 EST 2010

I have three volumes of this booklet-like series by Robert B> Casari:

The World War I Production Program, Vol.1 Avro 504 to Bristol Scout

1908 to April 6, 1917, Vol.1 Aeromarine to Christofferson

1908 to April 6, 1917, Vol.2 Curtiss D,E,F,G and Armored Tractor

They are wonderful well researched and nicely illustrated tomes of 64-74 pages each in a small (6" x 9") format.

Did this series continue? Any idea where I could get them?

TIA,

Tom