[WWI] Irony

Mike Kavanaugh mike_kavanaugh at operamail.com
Thu Nov 11 23:03:42 EST 2010

A group hug with you motley crew?  You've got to be kidding!  I'm not apologizing for anything and I'm sticking to my one-sided views.  Accomodation is for a night's lodging, not a useful term for winning wars.  BTW, what was all the hoopla about?  I had a few beers and was taking a nap (a natural consequence).  On awakening, I'm reading about all this hugging and kissy-poo. ;-)

Mike Kavanaugh

Helen and Chris 2kermavio at orange.fr
Thu Nov 11 20:54:20 EST 2010