[WWI] Irony

nick hamer hamerthehorrible at live.co.uk
Thu Nov 11 19:47:53 EST 2010

Bud, If I can I will try to find out what is going on. I don't know Radek by sight or even John from Aeroclub, but I'm guessing maybe Karaya will have a slot there, and it will be a good place to find someone who may know about Aeroclub. I really miss their site, I used to enjoy shopping there. It was a tragedy what happened there, but we'll see what may come out of it. That Pup would be a beautiful start.

                                                                    Cheers,

                                                                          Nick.